Friday, January 30, 2009

Tepuk amai-amai~~

Hye guys! see you again...this time i want to share with all of you about a very famous mummy song among malays..tepuk amai-amai!

I guess all of you know and won't forget that cutest song right? for sure everyone's mom ever sing the song to us while we are babies and even we also ever sing that song to our little sisters and little brothers. Why i regard it as a traditional song is because nowadays the song almost being forgotten by modern mummies and daddies. They prefer to sing the song of celebrities instead of this old practiced song.

I still remember my mom told me that while i was a baby, when i cried, she will sing the song to me and i will stop crying and started to laugh. However it does not effect my little sister. Even my mom sing that songs for many times, if she is crying, she will still crying. More worse, if me myself sing that song, she cried more loud!

For me, i really value that cutest song. If i heard it or see someone sings the song to their babies, i will feel the feeling of "mummy"..hehe and start to wonder when can i sing that song to my future baby...hehe..lets enjoy "tepuk amai-amai"!!


0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger and PDF Downloads